Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 519
Thread: Bleach 519
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #48
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 519

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
Better, he can deceive the commander but not force him, never the less, tricking him wouldn't be easy. Aizen doesn't know the conditions under which captain comm will be required to open the gate, and just not anyone can tell him to open the soul kingdom. Who will aizen pretend to be? Zero squad? no, they already have the key and if he had met any of them they may have changed appearance since they left soul society e.g the fat woman.
He doesnt even know the key is their bone(probably the same for the commander) so he might say bring th key, and the commander will immediately become suspicious.
Problem I have is that Yama could've at any point said 'all Capt's stay far away', and then go full Bankai vs. Aizen off the giddyup. I'm one to believe that even Aizen's shit has a RANGE, possibly yes. Meaning he can't use it in Hueco Mundo vs. someone in the SS, his range isn't omnipotent. Therefore simply the heat from his Bankai in the area would render his shit useless in theory. Aizen didn't have an 'anti heat' suit to help or deflect, and within his Bankai he had the ability to even destroy Aizens Shikai and Bankai if they even touched swords against each other. Lastly he had the ablility to not be able to be touched cause he was covered in a Heat Flame Cloak, so why Aizen was ever truly a problem to him never made sense to me, at all.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote