Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 612 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:07 PM   #76
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 612 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I agree with some of all that has said, even Veng, but nobodies gonna win, its always up to the individual's eyetest, everybody can have it and be correct.
I agree but I say that, if you are to criticize something, at least have the decency of knowing what you're talking about. That's why I don't have a gripe about Vengeance's opinions on OP because he either rightfully addresses them as opinion or he does have a point (although he does like to troll OP fans for good measure). Now to point out flaws that OP does not have or aren't flaws by design is kind of silly.

Quote:
Another note, though I'm not big on following a lot a rules, please stop posting out of Story unless generalizing, and please realize some haven't read/seen OP and they're are things called spoilers. A shit load has been spewed and thats not fair to those who are even still on the journey toward THAT STUFF IN THE STORY, so please take it to the appropiate section is all I ask. Dudes in here steered me toward OP and I truly appreciate they're efforts, so I'm more protective over it than Ble... not even worth finishing the name of it, or Naruto (merely hanging for Sasuke alone).
Well, at least I made both warnings in the beginning of my post. Hopefully SirBenoit or another mod move these posts to the OP section and a new thread.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-09-2012), Shrike (12-09-2012), Vengeance (12-09-2012)