Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 612 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #77
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 612 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
All I got to say is Luffy's on the front of a building in Japan for a movie release for SOME reason
That's like saying Twilight is being released but lots of other books aren't being made into movies, that must mean Twilight is better, right?

Bullshit.

OP is awesome, but always overrated. Alabasta arc was far too long, the start of it would make me kill myself if I didn't have 100 chapters to read at once. Thriller bark was also bad. Morria is a horrible villain.

Definitely agree with Vengeance that the arcs are far too dragged in most cases and have some totally useless chapters.

As far as Shounen standards go, OP is a great manga, but FMA is better, and so is probably HxH.

Naruto and HxH have the best fights. There is no argument there, because Naruto works on a good system, like HxH. Well, used to work.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-09-2012), Numinous (12-09-2012), Vengeance (12-09-2012)