Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 612 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #82
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 612 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I honestly could never get into HxH. From the random chapters I've read the artwork was so horrible that it was enough to completely turn me off from that manga as a whole. It's as if on some chapters the mangika just didn't care. Pretty much looked like he was drawing with a broken hand or something. Though I've heard that he redoes the artwork for the volumes what was released in WSJ was by far very shitty & amateurish at best. Again this is just my opinion.
I understand. I started with the anime back when I was younger and had much more patience. I don't watch anime now (well, for a few years back actually), only read manga. The first episode was horrendous, I remember, but it got better, and I realized how many other mangaka ripped off Togashi.

I agree, Togashi is a lazy fuck, and his drawings are terrible, but he can be a fucking top artist when he wants to. Because of his laziness and sometimes illness, HxH had a lot of major hiatuses. As of now, I think there are about 330 chapters of so, and Naruto, which had aired more then a year later has 600+.

But trust me, HxH has amazing characters and great plot. It's battle system is the best and alike to Chakra system, thus my previous statement that HxH and Naruto have the best fights. Hell, Uchiha storyline was stolen to a point from HxH.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-09-2012), Vengeance (12-09-2012)