Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 612 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #86
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 612 Discussion

So Thriller Bark gets mentioned as a bad arc (which it is, goddamn Moria and all the clunky scenes around the zombies) and no mention of the Foxy Pirates arc? That was pretty much the "the fuck am I reading?" moment of One Piece.

But I concur that One Piece is very overrated. Sure it's a good read for a Shounen manga, but fantards like to pretend its flawless when it has several flaws that even Oda acknowledges and handwaves them in the SBS bits. The art is really an acquired taste thing that can break or make the manga for people (reminds me of FF IX which many people refused to play due to the cartoonish style), but, like Shrike said, it's genius in its own merit, since it allows for very interesting designs a more realistic art would probably not allow.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Shrike (12-09-2012)