Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 612 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #107
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 612 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
And I know dude, I left it hanging where I should have just continued, but more serious work waited for me. Sucks dicks, I know. Too bad too, because there was supposed to be some huge war later on which should have been the peak of epic.
Lol, I just saw an opportunity pick at you, so don't take my comment too seriously. You wrote a nice story bro, and it certainly didn't disappoint. I'm sure your future works will be great.

@Dagora- C'mon, don't put OP of a pedestal. I enjoy reading it too, but you got to admit Oda isn't above whoring himself out to fans from time to time. Every manga author is guilty of it a bit. I would have hated to see Zoro die in that scene, and while it may be the case that people do sometimes (rarely) survive from certain death scenarios in RL, they hardly ever do so unharmed.

I remember reading a story many years ago about people who survived the death penalty. They all lived from it, but got gimped so badly I wouldn't exactly call what they did after that "living". Faces full of bullet holes so bad your own family doesn't recognize you, lungs half burnt from chemicals, and oh yeah, one guy got electrocuted so hard his eyeballs exploded. Gruesome shit man. I think Zoro layed up in bed a week or so and was pretty much fine after that. Um, okay.

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-10-2012 at 07:08 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote