Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 520
Thread: Bleach 520
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #31
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Bleach 520

Lol, I just realized kubo just made a retcon this chapter. Up until now we were led to believe the only reason Yama trained Kenpachi in swordsmanship was because he felt that to be a captain he should at least learn a few basics of kendo, instead of his usual method of waving his sword around until it hits something like the goddamn barbarian boss that he is. So Kenpachi developed a massive 2 handed sword swing that pwns the fuck out of most people. Can I get a fuck yeah? [audience: FUCK YEAH!!!]

Now we find out the only reason Yama stopped training him after 1 day wasn't because he finished that 1 move. It was because he was simply scared to teach him anymore then that in fear of how strong he might become. This means Kenpachi has more potential then Yama has. It's just lucky for them he's had absolutely no interest in leaning about his shikai, much less bankai. Notice not a single shinigami has ever offered to help him either.

tl;dr. Kenpachi knows he's BOSS...and SS knows it too.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote