View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #17
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 692

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Me thinks he's playing cards. Cuz Ace's pirate crew is call the Spade Pirates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s#Single_cards

Jack is also call hook. And who have a hook

he's coming back.
You know I wouldnt mind that, I mean it was clear during the war that Don and Crocodile had a little history, and he was asking Croco to work for him. Obviously no there.

Then before time skip we heard Crocodile had plans he was going to set up in New World with Mr 1. In fact good chance that Crocodile might have been one of the people on the monitors perhpas ? Lately there was one guy smoking cigars ( Before anyone says anything, yes that guy looks to be wearing a hat and Crocodile hasnt been showing wearing one, but come on its the time skip here some people have went through major changed clothing wise.))

But for the Donflamingo arc I would actually like to see Law Luffy and maybe Crocodile teaming up against him then there Yonkou (( Thats Luffy and Law teaming up, stilll think Drakes with them but thats just me )).
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote