Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 520
Thread: Bleach 520
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #34
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Bleach 520

NO.

Let's me clear this up. The guy Yama fought only had the appearance of Juha Bach. Notice how he really didn't do any of the moves the real Bach was capable of. All he used was that Blut Vein shit for defense, which just about all the top notch Quincy have been shown to use so far. Yama only used Bankai because he thought he was fighting the real Bach.

I think it's pretty obvious Kenpachi fought against the real Juha Bach when he arrived, and got pwned by him pretty easy. Bach figured that might be enough to attract the attention of Yama so he switched with his fake at that moment and went to do his thing elsewhere. In other words the fake Bach was just holding a half dead Kenapchi that the real Bach had already beat up when Yama showed up. Yama saw the fake didn't have any wounds on him and figured he must the real deal.

People also got to realize that about the same time Kenpachi showed up to fight Bach, that Yama was busy fighting (actually sitting there taking his hits like a dumbass) that Overkill Quincy dude. That means Bach had plenty of time to pwn kenpachi, make the switch with his fake and get most of the way to the 1st division headquarters, before Yama even showed up were the fake Bach was.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote