Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 520
Thread: Bleach 520
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #39
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 520

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZER0 View Post
Ask me anything i understand where you are coming from, and you are probably correct but if both brothers turned into Bach there be 3 Bachs lol and tricking Yamamoto into bankai would be slightly harder, so there's always that possibility that to keep things under raps, there was only one clone. I would also assume that they did not want to obliterate everything right away with 3 Juhas lol as they wanted to draw out Yama, and stealthy go for Aizen to later asses the situation all while waiting for the real threat Zero squad to show. I also like vengeance theory of just making a quick switch btw, i guess at this point we cant really know.
The brothers abilities were different:

Royd: The Yourself (貴方自身 (ジ・ユアセルフ), Ji Yuaserufu): Royd is able to transform himself into the exact physical likeness of another person. In doing so, he can also replicate the memories and personality of that individual, allowing him to flawlessly impersonate his target.

Floyd: The Yourself (貴方自身 (ジ・ユアセルフ), Ji Yuaserufu): Loyd is able to transform himself into the exact physical likeness of another person. In doing so, he can also replicate the spiritual power and abilities of that individual.[4] While this can present an opponent with significant difficulty, Loyd's power is still inferior to that of the original since, according to Kenpachi Zaraki, the power of his imitation can be surpassed.

Floyd wasn't as powerful as Royd overall, though it hasn't been explained, perhaps he was the first on out of the Quincy Pie, they're Mum.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote