Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 613 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:04 AM   #56
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 613 Discussion

What to say about this chapter... Well, we can safely talk about Dragonball scale now, which is by no means a good thing in my opinion. What happened to the good things Naruto was supposed to be? I mean team work, skilful use of abilities an terrain to overcome a stronger enemy? But I guess this is the mass demand although I'm not very surprised this came to, it was a given since the war was announced. Any recommendations of Series that go more in the direction Naruto should be (as described above)?

Good sides of this chapter are the Juubi true form, freakish monstrous and all powerful and the kill of of some important Characters like their parents (main characters would be rather someone like Kakashi, Kiba, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Naruto, Hinata, Neji and so one I would say) . But at the moment I question myself, what's the point of it, Naruto or maybe Obito (after Naruto shot rainbows up his ass) will pull of the Nagato resurrection Jutsu and everyone will be alive again. I think it is most dumb, what's the lecture in this? Don't worry kids, even if War pointlessly kills many innocent people nothing bad happens. They all come back unharmed. There is always a good and a bad side and the good side always wins. It isn't that cruel ya know...

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freakout For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-16-2012)