Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 613 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #57
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 613 Discussion

The difference between Nagato's annihilation, and Madara's:

Nagato: Though one didn't know all his abilities in totality before the invasion, generally most of what he produced with his clones was believable, within the scope of the manga. There were some asspulls on both sides, OBVIOUSLY, because where is all of the laser fire that Nagato was deflecting vs. Jyuubi?

Madara: Okay he's been around forever, and he's Mr. Badass, but Come the Fuck On. He knows the intricate secrets of Edo that hasn't even been spoken about from the Creator, Oro, or even Kabuto; Knows everything like Aizen Jr.; and when he pulls out of his ass, its just outright ridiculous, like the Wood Dragon shit, then Kishi tries to put a backstory to rationalize the stupid shit.

Just thinking about the wack Wood Dragon, I could see Harashirma summoning that, and then Mito doing work with the sealing process during his battle with Madara.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote