Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 614
Thread: Naruto 614
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:57 AM   #97
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
hnnnnnnnnnn i just get a realise for something that make me rely uset.........neji have nazi symbol for his forhead............. look if you are not share this believe.......

http://postimage.org/image/fab9ivcu5/

i am soe mad rite now...................my people get a lot of suffer for the war and then writer show this...............
Whilst its similar to a Nazi symbol, it aint the same. Most of us accepted that, and thought nothing more than Kishi was attempting to hi-light one of his charater, and make him unique. If Neji had the personality of someone of that mindset it would be worth something.

He was rocking the same symbol in the Sasuke Rescue Arc, therefore if anyone is at this point in the manga theyre shouldn't be any surprize. The actual surprize is that the symbol disappeared when he died, are we supposed to know NOW that the character is dead, thats why we shouldn't have worried about his livelihood back then vs. Kidomaru. You know, now that were armed with the, 'The others like Kiba, and Chouji, might not make it, but Neji's symbol is still there he's gonna be fine', knowledge. One could call that ass backward.

Just thinking back, off topic, both Kankuro, and Gaara were killing they're opponents back then, he didn't 'capture' Sakon, he skewered the 2 Faced Tranny.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-20-2012 at 08:59 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote