Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 614
Thread: Naruto 614
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #122
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 614

Neji dieing is a shock, especially as we just got to see him start showing some bad ass moves with Hiashi. It sucks he had to go but he will be revived seriously Kishimoto won't kill the kid off like this.

Obito will revive him using rinne tensei why jiriaya isn't alive i have no idea lol but kishimoto foreshadowed neji being revived this chapter.

Either obito will die and revive him before or he will be the final villain as i predicted because of his direct involvement in the uchiha massacre and minato's and kushina's death. It just makes more sense than having madara as the final villain since he actually hasn't done shit lol especially nothing directly to evoke some sort of hate towards him from naruto sasuke and co.

Obito on the other hand has done everything, i say before the end of the manga when he's dieing after getting wiped up by naruto and sasuke he will apologize and revive everyone from the shinobi alliance as a "thank you" to naruto as did Nagato.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote