Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Devil Fruit Idea
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Devil Fruit Idea

Ok this may seem daft to some folk but do hear me out.

I was watching some old episodes of OP the other night a few Alabasta and Enies Lobby Arc ones. And as you know in some of those arcs there is reference to Vegapunk and how he somehow figured out how to put DF into objects, e.g. Funkfreed who turns into a sword, The guy from BW whos gun ate the dog fruit.

So I was wondering what about putting DF's into clothes ? I think I was thinking this due to last weeks chapter there, at the ending we see Donflamingo basically flying. I know the most logically explanation would be hes doing pretty much Sanji's Sky Walk and lets face it, its not a hard feat for him as Donflamingo has shown to have awesome abilites.

But what if the whole DF's into clothes was something that could happen ? The feathers hes always wearing could be related to his flight perhaps ?

I know might be a stupid idea but do try to think about it for a bit.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote