Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 615
Thread: Naruto 615
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 06:04 AM   #82
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 615

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts105 View Post
Just posted it! This should be fun.
Hahahaha!

"Take your NH propaganda elsewhere!"

Oh the denial, the denial is so amusing! I do like NH, but I don't let that warp my vision of the manga. The writing is on the wall, NS has been dead since 469 and only lingers as a festering corpse ever since.

"But mangastream's version only says 'Never letting go off that hand"

Yes, the first person pronoun isn't there, but we still have a sentence that only makes sense if said by a character, which is something editor notes don't do, since they're in the same level of existence as an impersonal narrator would be in a written-only work.

"But we never saw Naruto talk about his feelings for Sakura!"

And NaruSaku fans don't have reading comprehension, what a surprise! If Naruto really loved Sakura, he'd mention that. Even better, he'd demonstrate how hurt he'd be to have the love of his life pretty much mocking his feelings for her. But that wasn't what happened in 469. Naruto simply said "thanks, but no thanks" because he knows for a fact that Sakura loves Sasuke and Naruto himself overcame his crush on Sakura, further accentuated by saying the "Promise of a Lifetime" wasn't for her, but for himself.

Seriously, only by doing leaps of logic can NaruSaku be canon after 469, 540 and 615 reaping it to shreds.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
emachina (01-02-2013), Encon Uchiha (01-01-2013), jericho Uzimaki (12-30-2012), junior3605 (12-30-2012), kael03 (12-30-2012)