Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 615
Thread: Naruto 615
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #96
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 615

If Tobito had been written with more connection to Naruto and Kakashi than to Sasuke it wouldn't have been as utterly painful to watch happen. It doesn't even make sense for Tobito to have been so obsessed with corrupting Sasuke, at least not with the purpose of "proving the Uchiha were totally right and hatred is so much stronger guiz" by planning for Sasuke to win. Where was this drive to crush the idealism of the person he saw himself in before, when that would have been such a better goddamn plot point and a less half-assed "clue" of the twist to come. Where the hell was his flat-out immeasurable rage at Kakashi and determination to just destroy him on every level before? Tobito didn't even give a shit about Kakashi before the mask came off. I mean what the hell was the fucking point of the "Tobi is corrupting Sasuke ohnoes". It doesn't strengthen the narrative in the slightest with Tobi being Obito.