Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 616 Prediction Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #28
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
I like the creativity - but no. Just no. 2 many holes. 1st of all, EDO don't fade away. 2nd of all, Genjutsu won't work on Naruto, as Kurama is inside him, and would know about the genjutsu - and he would just break it. Done before, why would it change, just because of Madara?

3rd: Shisui has absolutely NOTHING to do with Kushina, nor does he with Naruto.

4th: Where the fuck does Minato and Kushina come from? With what chakra? The last of their chakra was absorbed in the fight with Pain.

But still, I like the creativity, and the time you took to write this prediction.
On the first one we don't actually know that for sure. When madara freed himself from the edo tensei control of kabuto he pretty much ventured into unknown territory since its uncertain what happens when the link is severed between the edo tensei jutsu caster and the one under control. My theory was based on the idea that edo tensei isn't a forever state of existence so its possible for the edo tensei jutsu to slowly fade over time thus causing the jutsu to eventually fade away entire much as Itachi did.

As for the genjutsu not working on naruto that is also uncertain at this point since no one has attempted a genjutsu on naruto yet and had him dispel it. You must also consider the fact that tsukyama is the highest powered version of genjutsu with its strength depending on the over all power of the user. If someone like madara casts tsukyama its definitely gonna be stronger than one casted by someone like say sasuke. So its not unfeasible for it to be done. You are also forgetting another important factor. The uchiha have a strong ability to control the kyubi so even if kirama tried to break the genjutsu madara could easily put the kyubi in a genjutsu in a matter of seconds as my chapter suggested.

As for Shisui, you missed a critical chapter obviously. Itachi sealed in naruto some time ago a portion of Shisui's chakra including his sharingan ability. Although the ability was briefly used, as Itachi pointed out the sharingan jutsu in question is not useable again for a long time but some of shisui's latent chakra is now still with naruto. As for him showing up like that, I didn't suggest that they knew each other. Im more along the lines of suggesting that he plays a pivotal role in helping to keep naruto from being eventually possessed by madara.

As for the last one, you again have forgotten critical need to know information. Kushina was not in the pain fight and both of them essentially when they were brought out were more like chakra beings sealed within naruto much like how the kyubi is sealed within naruto. While they may have used some of their abilities to help naruto, there is no certainty yet on if that was indeed the last time we will ever see them. You gotta also remember that right now Kishi is pretty much bringing a lot of people that shouldn't be dead back from the dead and vice versa. It stands to reason that you shouldn't count any thing out at this point. Besides this is merely a speculative prediction at this point but I do suspect that some of these things are not out of the realm of possibly happening. With how silly kishi has been lately on writing you just never know.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote