Originally Posted by dmaner
1. More background on SHs training during 2 years, and what their full potential is.
2. What did Robin learn from Dragon? Possible meeting of Dragon and Luffy, and goal of revolutionary army?
3. 3rd ancient weapon Uranus. Could the Samurai in Wa no Kuni be guarding it? Could be a great idea for why they are a nation of warriors that even the WG fears.
4. Battle with Doflamingo and possible identity of new Shichibukai.
5. Kaido's identity, and possible Zoan DF crew.
6. Big Mam and crew.
7. Jinbei or perhaps another new SH member.
8. Background stories on the the SNs.
9. Any kind of information on the Gorosei and the WG goals.
Some good points there.
Definately agree with 1. and 2.
For one I imagine maybe the next arc they might show it. I can picture it being similar to Enies Lobby, thats were the Straw Hats brought out there new moves, so will be strong enemies a little glimpse at there training and then some awesome new moves.
2. Both points in number 2 I agree, Robin must have learned all sorts from Dragon group I mean these guys have spies all over the world. And a Dragon and Luffy meet up will be a definate, although I dont see Luffy being so exicted about it, more like his reaction when Garp said he had a dad. Although I do imagine Dragon letting slip info on Luffy mum though.
: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!
: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!
(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)