Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 616 Prediction Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #61
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyus View Post
@Numinous

why am i a douchebag? why should i even have a drop of decency in confront of this idiot who isn't able to write 2 words corectly?
Because you shouldn't bring yourself to the level you're placing the person you're criticizing.

Quote:
oh and about the thing whith the tsunami hiting india i was just joking for God's sake .
I know, that doesn't absolve it from being of very poor taste.

Quote:
All i want is to see him banned because he's ruining the forum.
No, he's so insignificant I don't know why would someone be bothered about him, or despise him even. Heck, even TU was worse and he was boring as fuck.

Quote:
and by the way in all my comments i said that some of the fanfiction writers aren't respecting the tech's of a fanfiction and it was justMy Opinion
And your opinion is wrong. How about that? It was when you vented against Vishnu and now it is now because you're giving way too much importance to someone that will probably leave anyway when people stop feeding him attention. So instead of just insulting him for the sake of insult, put him on your ignore list. It's quick and saves you the migraine.

Quote:
p.s : When someone exprimes an opinion you can agree it or not and you can explain your reasoning why but you can't call me a douchebag .
I called you douchebag because you're not being constructive. Insulting is easy but it's also devoid of substance, so if you want to insult, go ahead, but at least add some insight (that isn't easily debunkable by simply reading a few lines, by the way).

Quote:
For starters, how do you know he's Indian? He's Arab, yes, but how do you know exactly which Arab nation he's from? Calling him an Indian, when he could be Pakistani, Afghan, Iraqi, Saudi, Eqyptian, etc., is a sign of being a racist.
Well, if his videos are to trust (and yes, I've seen them. I want those minutes of my life back), he's from Mumbay. So yeah, luffyus is right on the country, is just wrong on the flame.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote