Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 616 Prediction Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:28 PM   #87
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Write up a prediction, Num. I know there is little to no material to work with (if it was, say, before Sasuke fought Deidara, we might have turned this manga into something ), but still, I want to see you write it.
Mmmm, although I really don't know what to write about it right now, I'll consider. Hell, if you bothered making a prediction, who am I to say no?

Quote:
much apreciate for this advise but spell check just a similar to cheat code....i need to learn for my own mistake
I've been learning English since third grade and I make many mistakes, which I can easily correct with the spellchecker. And it's not really a cheat code considering it is flawed. For example, you correctly spelled advise but you meant advice, something a spellchecker wouldn't correct you. But for what it is, at least it'd help you to sound coherent.

(And, dude, drop the ...... spamming. Seriously.)

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (01-08-2013), Shrike (01-08-2013)