Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece Z trailer/designs
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #23
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece Z trailer/designs

Quote:
but then they didnt. so we cant speculate but they did not show any fear in going against the WG. They knew that, the moment they set the flag on fire. (which i tot meant, they would face any danger)
And they would have died if the VAs had jumped in, period. Momonga and Doberman punked Luffy at MF and he was much stronger than.

Quote:
No i dont think they can handle kizaru n bunch of VA's but that will not stop them from figting them. They wouldnt care. Come on luffy just got on the wrong side of Big Mam jlt. so I dont think their presence there matters.
So Luffy wouldn't care about his crew marching to their deaths ? Did you forget the events of SA ?

That notion is ridiculous and not backed by canon. Luffy is a simpleton, but even he knows when to dip to avoid dying or capture.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-09-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote