Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece Z trailer/designs
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #29
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Piece Z trailer/designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Well just now I imagine if for example the SH's were to fight Kizaru for example as its been put. I would think a skirmish like the SH Vs one of the Pacifista's before the time skip on SA. Yeah they would all work together to try keep him on the defensive but Kizaru would still be be over powering them. The Monster Trio ( Luffy, Zoro, Sanji ) being the ones who would be on the main attack. But because we havent really seen them all pushed to there limits yet I really dont think beating an Admiral right now.

I would like to see Franky firing his laser at Kizaru, would love to see his reaction :P
The thing about Kizaru that I've noticed specifically is his speed. He's moving the speed of light, so within a battle he's actually hit rarely. Of course he can avoid the sheer speed of Luffy, or Zoro's attacks, but specifically, they would last longer than the other SH's thats all I was saying. They just wouldn't get wiped out within a minute or less. Even Sanji, with his Airwalk is just wayyyyyy to slow IMHO for Kizaru.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote