Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 616 Prediction Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #105
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

That's what I am talking about. I am glad you went for the story instead for the combat.

It's fucking sad that kishimoto did this to his manga. I mean, where's the war? Where are all the good characters? There was no suspense in this manga for a long, long time. Zetsu clones and not real ninjas took it to a new level of boring and stupid. Imagine : Suna and Konoha in a war with the other three countries for the final war (because, let's say, Tobi orchestrated that they kill each other). Or, for example, one of the villages stays indifferent, fighting for itself (and maybe using Akatsuki?). There were so many possibilities, I am just shitting here, but goddamn. Also, when I say Akatsuki, I mean when it wasn't just Tobi and Zetsu. Also, Konan should have been a lot stronger and far more important. But such are the Japanese and their treatment of women (even Oda).
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (01-10-2013), Numinous (01-10-2013)