Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 616 Prediction Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #29
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

@ Shrike: I pretty much had to go for story both because of what I already said and writing flashy combat isn't that interesting.

To be honest, I think Kishimoto will forget (or already has) the fact Obito was in Kirigakure and had the opportunity to know what really happened when Kakashi and Rin were against those nins, thus making Obito a little more tridimensional than "waaaaah, Rin's dead and everybody shall suffer the fury of my virginity!" and instead we'll have Kakashi inventing some bullshit to excuse the killing and TnJ Obito at the last minute.

Why? Kishimoto just gave up on telling a story and instead just rides the fanwank and the whole War arc is a testament to it. While he does have his moments, like the very beginning of Sasori & Deidara vs Kankurou, Hanzou vs Mifune and Kabuto's flashback, there's so much crap that it's clear it was catered for the 'tards to consume voraciously, being Izanami, Tobi being Obito and the entire presence of Madara the most obnoxiously obvious ones. While Tobi=Obito was as fickle as a roulette, at least at some point it had some merit. Izanami just screams Uchiha wankfest and Madara... oh boy, Madara is just a trainwreck of a villain. I only don't deem it the most boringly broken villain of Shounen because Aizen exists.

I don't know if Kishi just fed up with the story or the editors are eating him alive, but fortunately we know the manga is on its climax, so we and Kishimoto can move on and, who knows, read a new project of him that has that spark of Part I that enticed many of us.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (01-11-2013)