Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Tactical Response CEO Threatens To 'Start Killing People' Over Possible Obama Gun Me
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 06:26 PM   #10
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tactical Response CEO Threatens To 'Start Killing People' Over Possible Obama Gu

Now is my turn to say 'Murrica. And not only because of silly Republicans and Fox News, but for the fact Fox News didn't budge an inch from the the Petraeus hypothetical campaign funding scandal. Were this to happen this side of the Atlantic and, oh boy, the other news networks wouldn't rest until the goddamn channel was shut down if the highest court available wouldn't drop a cease and desist on the channel first.

But back on topic, I feel you for being the outcast in your family, kael. But to be honest, why the fuck can't some people think for a second that not all guns are banned, or else it'd be known hunting would be illegal? It's just common sense that yes, you can have your handgun for protection and perhaps an hunting rifle for a fun weekend, but why have (semi-)automatic firearms with bafflingly large magazines? What, that rabbit ain't dead after shooting 20 bullets at it in a couple of seconds?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 01-12-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-12-2013), Mal (01-15-2013)