Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Magi 169
Thread: Magi 169
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:19 PM   #7
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Magi 169

Finally caught up with this series. I'm glad there is a series that is comparable in quality to One Piece in regards to keeping plot in order, explaining vital points, and creating good background stories for prominent characters and settings.

That being said, in regards to the barrier breaking through the force of conventional gunpowder I don't see it as that unrealistic. Like some have mentioned, it was a constant barrage of exploding gunpowder which caused a point in the barrier to crack. Once there is a crack in something it's pretty easy to break the whole thing down. What worries me more is this "power" that the Chancellor is talking about. I'm hoping it's not some cheap deus ex machina ploy that will be used to overwhelm the Laem empire's army into submission. Although, following the writing patterns of this story, I don't think it will go down that route for an easy victory.

Good chapter. I can't wait until Alibaba shows off what he has learned.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote