Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 616
Thread: Naruto 616
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:24 AM   #14
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 616

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
That could of been what Oro was talking about...Sasuke's notice of Naruto's power level...Sasuke really can't even touch Naruto..which leads me to think if they fight it will be more for sport and not an actual deathly contest..(easily could be wrong) Sasuke's concern is what has me puzzled. What could be so monumental that they had to go all the way to Konoah of all places..Orochimaru still seems to be on Opium so he wont make a move..Only praying Kishi actually switches full time to Sasuke next week.
I got the feeling they were shell about the Jyuubi's Chakra, he's using immense natural chakra. I didn't think it was for Naruto's power boost. Think it, they can't be nearby each other, therefore I'd think the shock and even discomfort of Sasuke, as per Oro would be coming from the larger power source that has let off nukes. Kurama/Naruto together alone couldn't be more than 10% of Jyuubs overall power, can't beat math.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote