Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Soul Eater 106
Thread: Soul Eater 106
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:56 AM   #12
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Soul Eater 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I agree as I finished my statement saying this will be a huge test for Kidd and Black Star..though Maka WILL finish off Crona/Kishin. I am not sure though, BLack Star could barely land a promising blow against Crona. Now Kishin is back in charge, he will be more powerful and have more knowledge. As much as I wanna say Black Star is ready to fight solo with a god and win..I still have my doubts he can do it alone..
I may be wrong but I gathered that the Kishin finished Crona's ass, may be wrong but we'll see.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote