Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 616
Thread: Naruto 616
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:40 PM   #33
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 616

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
I wonder what Shikaku has hidden from his wife he scared of her seeing even after he's dead.
Well, I already gave a possibility earlier...

Here's another one: a dildo, just to see the reaction of the homophobe narutards.

Quote:
However, if you have time, stroll over to NF and look at all the NaruSaku shippers having a field day because Naruto didn't hold Hinata's hand for the rest of the war. It's quite amusing. Especially the one who start their whine rants with "I'm not into shipping, but". Go, and soak up the sweet tears.
Oh boy, are they desperate. Strawman-ing the shit out of both why last chapter cemented NaruHina and what's trolling to begin with (really, people think that the real Naruto still being next to Hinata is trolling the pairing? I think another pairing is being trolled here by the fact Sakura is NOWHERE to be seen outside of the cover).

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
emachina (01-16-2013)