Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 695
Thread: One piece 695
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:42 PM   #19
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,923 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One piece 695

Have patience guys. I don't think Dofla will make it in time to catch the SHs and neither will this guy.

I have a theory, border line fanfiction really, but I think it would be pretty cool. Buffalo mentioned the Donquixote family, what if Jack ( assuming the mystery guy is him ) and Dfla are related ? Perhaps siblings ?

A meeting between them in the remains of PH could be amazing, potentially shinning a light on Dfla's possible connection to a godfather like figure in the top echelon of the government/gorosei. He is the young master, that could indicate his place in the hierarchy of the Quixote family. Imagine the head of the family convening with Dfla and this guy, directing them to send every bounty hunter in the NW after the SHs/Heart pirates with a colossal reward ?

It would be a great way to introduce powerful bounty hunters into the series, and build up the criminal empire Dfla belongs to even further.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote