Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 523
Thread: Bleach 523
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #16
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 523

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Well all that proves is that Yama was a real idiot. Hundreds (if not thousands) died, and she could have laid waste to some of the enemies the same way Kenpachi did. Instead of Yama saying "unleash the Kraken" he basically said "bitch stay here and watch".
Yama equaled the 'Hype Man', and Unohana 'Hype Broad' every second in the manga thus far. Neither has an Uber Kill higher than what Ikkaku has killed since the beginning of the manga. Only Fairy Tales about what the COULD DO IF..... To hell with a 'Could Do Charater', I'm glad Itachi blew the doors off of that title for himself in Naruto, as well as Nagato, you saw everything they had to offer before they're last breaths, and sealing.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote