Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 523
Thread: Bleach 523
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:26 AM   #17
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Bleach 523

I thought the chapter was worth the wait (unlike Naruto atm). Knowing 8000 different swords/techniques is beyond ridiculous, but people's age in SS is unreal, so I guess someone would have time to learn that many (apparently). If Kubo decides to do her flashback, it should be at least a month's worth of material since so a lot of questions of her need to be answered. Kenpachi having bankai sounds terrible, but will things more interesting. After reading the chapter and what Nimaiya said to Renji & Ichigo, I start thinking about in what way zanpakutos are supposed to function. Even though Komamura has a tight connection with his zanpakuto's spirit, he uses it like a weapon just like the other shinigami, so I don't understand it.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-18-2013), ckraizitee (01-21-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-18-2013)