Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 616
Thread: Naruto 616
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #70
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 616

Lol, look at Dagoro defending his precious OP. Let me tell you this bro - OP is far more nonsensical generally then Naruto is. It's just that OP was goofy to begin with and Naruto was not, so bad writing is easier to spot in Naruto. Also, fights in OP can't be taken seriously in 70% of the cases. It's like good guys get so much beating and then wind up winning, no suspension of disbelief would make it a good writing. Look at you trying to rationalize a kids manga, what a sad sight. HxH and Naruto battles are far better then the ones Oda has to offer. It's just that it's a real fun manga. As far as the characters go, OP beats all other Shounen by miles. Doesn't mean it doesn't have flaws.

Also ckaraizitee bro, don't take OP battles so seriously. To an extent, it's a gag manga. Just relax and enjoy it, trust me the manga's worth reading definitely.

Last edited by Shrike; 01-20-2013 at 11:12 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (01-21-2013), ask me anything (01-20-2013), ckraizitee (01-20-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-20-2013), Numinous (01-20-2013)