Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 616
Thread: Naruto 616
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #81
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 616

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
The pacing is so bad I don't understand how people follow it weekly.
OP's pacing is slow but good, I don't understand how people haven't bumped into works of fiction with truly bad pacing to says OP's is bad.

Quote:
And about suspension of belief, is it only the good guys that get that? The good guys were just receiving 20million volts of electricity like the man was using a clown buzz glove, then as usual eneru gets some punches and looses.
That 20 million volts of electricity is in the same category as Amaterasu's "hot as the sun" claim: purple prose just to make the user sound cool.

To be perfectly honest, I read OP for the writing and characters and I rarely care for its battles since Oda makes them ridiculous to the point of absurdity in some cases and I when I do care for battles it's for character interaction rather than the action. Maybe if you skip the action and focus only on the characterization and plot points OP will be a lot more tolerable for you.

@Vengeance: Your OP trolling is getting old. I'm disappointed with you applying the same old hook, just dressed differently. C'mon, I know you can troll better than that.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-21-2013), kael03 (01-20-2013), Shrike (01-20-2013)