Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023
Still a garbage excuse, this is an entity with no limits to chakra, that created 5 Incomplete Susanno's per Kage, he could've come up with something, he's watching the soap opera. Check him, when was the last time Madara has done anything besides narrate and watch? Therein lies the problem, initially he was bored, and damn near in tears because there was no Hara to fight. Then we morph into amazement at the development of shinobi in this era, and merely mumble they're going to do something? His last action was to assist in controlling the Jyuubi to nuking Shika, and Ino's Dads. Obito's outmatched by everything obviously, it seems as if Madara will join the Alliance to battle Obito.
1. Madara is over confident from the battle with the Kage's, that is very clear.
2. They could not seperate from the jink making it harder to avoid such a quick attack.
3. I would not use his battle against the Kage as judgement for this battle, we should all remember when they were choosing the Fifth and the "Sixth" Hokage there were plenty of names each time, Jiraya, Tsunade, Danzou, Kakashi, Shikaku, were all mentioned so I don't think all the Kage are really chosen based on power since Jiraya was hands down the strongest and he would not do it, so my point would be there are plenty of shinobi in the alliance who may have a similar level of power who don't want to the job so Madara waiting for the strongest to step forward makes sense.
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good
2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.
3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.
4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.
5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.
Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,
Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.