Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_617
Thread: Naruto_617
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #41
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
This is what happens when a villain is made too powerful, it becomes difficult to balance the fights in a believable way. Madara needs this shit to work yet he acts like he doesn't really care, and to top it all he has the means to end this crap any time he wants and flatten the opposition.

Other than extreme arrogance, which betrays the urgency of his goal, what explanation is there ?
Exactly, one panel he's in awe, the next panel he's cut in half (when he shouldn't have been in the first place, nobody please tell me they believe Rock Lee's speed, NOT IN GATES, is on par with Madara. Harashirma DNA + Uchiha > ANY BIJUU, OR FAKE ASSED SUBTITUTE IN CLOAK MODE NOT EVEN AT ONE TAIL), But heres the kicker....he regenerates like Ichigo, and evades attacks. Extremely flawed writing, nonsensical.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote