Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #3421
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

I'm not particularly good at DMC games. I achieved an SSS in DmC on Son of Sparda just by mashing random shit. The enemies just kind of wander around, and there's only about six of them attacking you at a time. Also, there's no lock-on. Yeah.

The dialogue in DMC was always bad, but it was good-bad. The games never took themselves seriously. DMC4 has a goddamn mock-Shakespeare sequence for crying out loud. DmC on the other hand, feels like a try-hard 90s comic book, and considering I love try-hard 90s comic books, the fact I don't like DmC's writing should tell you something. Also, everyone talks in a really monotone voice, which is meant to add gravity to the ridiculous shit they're talking about but just ends up making everyone sound bored.

Still, the game seems fun enough. As I say, I'll probably play it through eventually.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-30-2013), Shrike (01-29-2013)