Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 618
Thread: Naruto 618
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:11 AM   #16
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
We are all assuming they will be ordered to go to war...it would be cool if this happens but what if it's just a chance they he receives info and releases their soul..i mean a bit overkill..the five(four) Kages, Sasuke and Group, Four Kages of old and the alliance vs Obito and the now soon the be failing Madara...it to me sounds like overkill. Bring back the old guys because the new gen can't kick it... Though just them sitting in the back ground and observing while commenting personally would be enough for me. To see Hashi at this point would be redundant as Madara has already been spamming his techs...Kishi could of done this early to make certain how this would/should impact the readers...

I think Sasuke will give them their minds but not their actions so Tobirama doesnt cancel the jutsu lol, and Sasuke will hear everything from them, then they will go to war and Hashrima vs. Madara will happen again, Minato vs. Tobi will happen again.. omg if Kishi fucks these opportunities ill fuckin hate him

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Edit: did anyone notice Oro jump bodies into Zetsu?!!!
Thats prolly so he didnt die from using that mask? Thats what i think

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 01-30-2013 at 03:15 AM.
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote