Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 697
Thread: One piece 697
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:55 AM   #11
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: One piece 697

I don't think DD is OOC, I just find it disappointing that it's so easy to grab him by the balls and make him worried. I mean, any powerful character could have got CC without a sweat.

We will see how Dofla takes this. Going by my interpretation of the character (and I love inventing and writing about such characters), his pride won't let him step down as a Shici and he will me really pissed and head directly for Law. In my mind, he won't negotiate shit.

His crew was so far very underwhelming. If Doflamingo and the Donquixote pirates don't step up and ruin someone's shit, that will be the biggest disappointment this manga would have to offer me.

Edit: What was the point of Doflamingo saying that he doesn't give a shit about WG and that he will quit the Shici if he feels like it before? The big shots didn't intimidate him, but now he is afraid of the admirals coming for him? I mean, it's not like he shouldn't be, those guys would ruin pretty much anyone's shit, but I just don't get him.

Last edited by Shrike; 01-30-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote