Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 697
Thread: One piece 697
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:11 AM   #13
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: One piece 697

I know, it's just that I don't want to know definitely who is above whom here, and it's obvious that Doflamingo is inferior to Kaido. And before you say that it should be obvious, no, it shouldn't. The warlords have been said to be one of the three powers. Mihawk is obviously Yonkou level, but he doesn't have a crew and he isn't going for the PK, but that doesn't mean that he is weaker just because someone holds the title of the Younkou. I was thinking that Doflamingo is the same and that we could expect pretty much everything.

I just dislike that we had much more insight into his character for these 700 chapters and he will still be weaker then Kaido who never even showed his face, let alone did something in the series.

I might be butthurt because my favorite character got it badly this chapter (though I doubt it, I never play favorites, especially when writing), it just didn't sit well with me. Law having a 'plan' doesn't mean much so far, anyone could have done this with little to no planning at all. Just because he know of the business that was happening on PH doesn't mean that anyone with a dent of gray mass wouldn't do the same with the same info if he/she wanted to challenge an Emperor.

The point is, if Doflamingo doesn't step up in some real big way, I will be disappointed a lot more then I already am.

Last edited by Shrike; 01-30-2013 at 10:13 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote