Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 697
Thread: One piece 697
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #17
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One piece 697

I didn't really see it as DF being so nervous and snapping because of Law's plan's but more pissed at the fact that Law, a kid in his eyes, is getting full of himself for thinking he can manipulate DF around. I'm sure next chapter he'll return to his original demeanor and the story will slow down a bit again as the SH head to the samurai's homeland.

There are two things that currently interest me, what did DF mean by "sky way" being cut off? Does that have anything to do with his ability? And who are the two people that took the empty seats left by Aokiji and Akainu?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote