Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 618
Thread: Naruto 618
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:43 AM   #48
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 618

Prediction:

Unlike the 4 Hokages who where instantly sealed via ET into their edo bodies, the other half of the kyuubi is slowly creeping out of the Death God and fusing together with Orochimaru. It's gonna take a little time (2 chapters of the hokages talking) for it to happen. The hokages will lay out their defense for why the village and shinobi system are justified and needed to create and protect the peace, with each Hokage giving an example of such from his own generation. As soon as they finish their argument, the kyuubi will finally take over Oro's body, suppress his personality, and lay out his counter argument giving his own examples to rebuke the hokages, considering he's lived through ALL of their generations and then some.

So yeah, basically the shinobi world is on trial right now. Hokages are the defense, Kyuubi is the prosecution, and sasuke is the judge, jury, and executioner. I bet Juugo and Seigetsu will come to opposing conclusions on who's right and wrong.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote