Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 618
Thread: Naruto 618
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #69
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
What are you fucking retarded or something? Half of the Kyuubi was sealed using the death god seal while the death god just got summoned & cut open which unsealed several souls trapped within it. How does Oro not potentially have access to the Kyuubi's chakra based on this?
What was unsealed did not enter his possession. It merely returned those things to where they belonged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
First off read my entire post. I hate it when retards answer a portion yet ignore the post as a whole. I clearly stated that Oro would fail because Kishi doesn't have the balls to do something like that. How is that so fucking hard to understand? Your failed attempt at trying to explain something I already know in no way invalidates what I was saying. Everything Oro wanted is within his grasp. Is this not true? You can STFU now.
I didn't ignore anything you wrote. It doesn't have anything to do with balls. Orochimaru's wanted Konoha's destruction, immortality, and a strong permanent vessel (preferably Uchiha). The first one's possible. The second's possible so long as he stays in Zetsu at the expense of the third. The third option, through taking over Sasuke? No.

In order to take over Sasuke's body, he'd have to do so mentally. If he couldn't do it when Sasuke just had three tomoe, how would he do it now that fucker's unlocked EMS? That's something the Hokages can't help him with.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote