Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 618
Thread: Naruto 618
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #70
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
What was unsealed did not enter his possession. It merely returned those things to where they belonged.
So they belonged randomly floating mid air? It's funny how you're failing to grasp the concept of what I'm saying.

Quote:
I didn't ignore anything you wrote. It doesn't have anything to do with balls. Orochimaru's wanted Konoha's destruction,
They're currently in Konoha.

Quote:
immortality,
Becoming a new Sage of Six paths by combining Senju & Uchiha within his own being followed by becoming a jink wouldn't grant him at least some form of immortality?

Quote:
and a strong permanent vessel (preferably Uchiha). The first one's possible.
Like I said Sasuke is right fucking there.

Quote:
The second's possible so long as he stays in Zetsu at the expense of the third.
Actually Orochimaru retains abilities from the previous host which is why he'd retain the Senju DNA from Zetsu if he were to body swap again. This was shown when Sasuke inherited Orochimaru's abilities once they fused.

Quote:
The third option, through taking over Sasuke? No.
Yes. Taking over Sasuke would make Orochimaru into a being that possesses both Senju & Uchiha DNA. This would trigger Rinnegan which would allow Orochomaru the ability to master all Jutsu.

Quote:
In order to take over Sasuke's body, he'd have to do so mentally.
Senju DNA is the answer to everything.

Quote:
If he couldn't do it when Sasuke just had three tomoe, how would he do it now that fucker's unlocked EMS?
Again Senju DNA.

PS: Also you fail to remember is that Orochimaru DID in fact take over Sasuke's body before. Itachi had to expel Orochimaru from Sasuke using his sealing sword. There is no reason why he couldn't do it again by having the Hokage's push Sasuke to a point close to death.

Quote:
That's something the Hokages can't help him with.
The Hokages could be used to make team Hawk including Sasuke his bitch. The obvious potential for fire power they grant Orochimaru can not be overlooked.

So yes it can very much happen. Will it happen? No because Kishi doesn't have the balls to kill off Sasuke like that. Again STFU.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 01-30-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote