Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 618
Thread: Naruto 618
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #77
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ AMA: as much as I really like your idea, I hope Kishimoto doesn't do that. He'd pretty much ruin it with his black&white nonsensical morality instead of presenting a good gray morality that would make that all the worthwhile.
It certainly hasn't stopped Kishi from doing it before though. In fact most of manga has been black and white. Yin and Yang. Senju's will of fire, and Uchiha's destiny of hatred, Hiruzens leaf village, and Danzo's Root organization., etc....

What your saying can still easily be done in my example though. After sasuke hears all the sides he could conclude that the truth actually lies somewhere within the "Gray Area". It's kinda funny that I think about it. Sasuke spent most of manga acting as an antihero, which puts him in the the gray moral area anyway.

Whatever sasuke concludes as his decision, I hope it's something that's really going show a heavy difference in ideology between him and Tobito/Madara, and really be able to contrast against their ridiculous Moon eye plan.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote