Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 618
Thread: Naruto 618
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:43 AM   #17
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 618

J-Man will be seen as a Ghost in the clouds with Mom, Pop, and Neji. Since Neji died, it gives me the feeling that POSSIBLY, Sasuke can come out of this whole thing alive, major characters are now being treated like fast food burgers and consumed. You need to have someone relevant living at the end besides only Naruto, and Kakashi. Additionally, some villages will need a new Kage, I'm calling Ooniki's death, and possibly Mei since it dosen't seem like the fans dug the Broad. The rest will live with constant reminder injuries, Tsunade will live but not have the power/ability to remain Hokage, she will step down... proudly and gladly with her coat that hilights her betting on Naruto all along, to go gamble and kick it for the rest of her life with Shizune and the Pig.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote