Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Ravens
Thread: Ravens
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Ravens

Way to Go Joe!!! You've earned that big contract after that 1st half in my book. And while everybodies calling it the Ray Lewis Superbowl, both teams are complete. The problem SF should've never went to Kapernik. Alex Smith has experience thats needed right now. Kap is nice, but he's like Kobe in his first 3 years in the NBA, everything he does he wants it to be a homerun, goes for the big retarded play too much. Experience counts, Ravens has more overall, but the SF 49ers will win several Superbowls even after this loss, unless free agency gets em.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
TheBaron (02-03-2013)