Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Ravens
Thread: Ravens
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
Yea, at least it got exciting in 2nd half. But still, Jacoby Jones made some plays man.. That dude sure knows how to run fast :P
^QFT. I also have great respect for Colin Kaepernick in that game. Dude made some real gutsy plays. The guy is young, and still hasn't really begun to hit his full potential. He'll get another shot at the superbowl in the future.

Quote:
Powerloss was a fucking disgrace. Srsly, how can they let that happen? They must have tested every part of the wirering like, every day for a week before the game. Any official statement on that yet?
Apparently some sensor malfunctioned and registered a power surge when their wasn't one, so it flipped the breakers off.

I thought the whole thing was just stupid, that the very LAST bit of equipment to be turned back on was for the 49'ers communications network. That's the only real reason to stop play, so they should have got that back online first and started the game back up when the lights got to 75%. Even with half the lights they had plenty enough to see with.

Seriously, am I the only guy who remembers in 2007 when almost 2 inches of rain fell, with 20 MPH wind? Or what about the inch snow that fell on the game in 2006? Or the ice storm that hit Atlanta in 2000?.....so yeah these guys are pussies by comparison.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-07-2013)