Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 697
Thread: One piece 697
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:23 AM   #39
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: One piece 697

Only the Snake necks, Dwarves, and Minkmen have yet to be seen.

If the characteristics of Minkmen are that they resemble actual Minks (or just rodents in general), then I guess that could explain Kaido's "beastly" moniker. I think Minkmen will just be introduced as naturally small, agile, and fast body types.

I personally don't think Kaido will turn out as one of these people, but if he did it would make sense as to why BB might fear him. If Kaido turns out to be an all out brawler like Garp but with a body type that's more attuned to speed and agility, he could reek havoc on someone like BB. BB in his fight with Ace was shown as a guy who wasn't incredibly fast, but rather used sneaky tactics to neutralize his opponents DF, and pwned people at close range while tanking their attacks. If Kaido lacks any DF powers to exploit, and turns out to be the physically faster and perhaps stronger of the 2 then he'll annihilate BB close up. It'll be like a pro boxer dancing around a sumo wrestler, throwing jabs that just can't be returned. As long as he doesn't get too close, there's just so much punishment that fat bastard can tank before going down.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-05-2013 at 12:26 AM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote